New and Bigger Avengers Tower from Sheng Yuan!


IT IS TIME TO SAVE UP. 

Phew. This looks great. I want one, NOW. It seems to be a modified Avengers Tower, probably a copy of one of the MOCs of Avengers Towers spreading online. 

The minifigs included seem to be: 
Captain America
Iron Man
Iron Legion
Spider-Man
Falcon 
Ant-Man
Winter Soldier
Crossbones [comic version]
Black Panther
White Tiger [female]
White Tiger [male] (Not so sure about this but that's who got stuck in my head)
Iron Stan [Stan Lee]

[Click here to see my opinions on the Stan Lee minifig from POGO and how I even wanted an Iron-Stan made in the first place.]

Black Panther and the two White Tigers don't seem to have their head pieces/horns and I think that's a big loss. The head pieces really set them apart and seeing those disappear saddens me. Guess I'll have to pick up another White Tiger from POGO/XINH to give the head piece to male White Tiger in case I get this set. 

The male White Panther, Iron-Stan, and comic Crossbones will be great additions to anyone's collection. Let's just hope they're done right, but hey it's Sheng Yuan and I really trust them! 

If you've got other opinions, or information regarding who that male White Tiger really is, please don't hesitate to mention below or through Facebook!


EDIT: IT'S WHITE WOLF, NOT MALE WHITE TIGER!



Sources:
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/14856195_1795186007418527_4681704598887538800_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
http://cmro.travis-starnes.com/images/characters/whitewolf.jpg

Comments