Some New Harry Potter Minifigs from XINH


XINH won't let POGO beat them in the minifig game. 


Harry Potter, Hermione, Dumbledore, Ginny, Ron, Lucius Malfoy (Death Eater), Fred/George Weasley, Luna Lovegood 

I don't have the time right now to check if they come from original Lego sets but there they are! They're new though for sure, for bootleggers at least. I don't see POGO making these. 


This is POGO's Harry Potter minifig set. Only 6, compared to XINH's first Harry Potter minifig set. 


This is XINH's first set. Having 2 extra minifigs more than POGO. 

I've seen some of these in person, though honestly not sure if they were POGO or XINH, but they were of good quality. Hopefully people out there review them asap, both new and old minifigs. I'll try to get my hands on them too, even though I'm not too big of a Harry Potter fan. 

Please like us in Facebook! And share your thoughts below! 

Comments

  1. I did a quick search and there are no Lego HP sets, however, there are Lego HP games. And as we know bootleggers love to make figures from lego games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure they released some Harry Potter sets back then because I actually had an authentic Hogwarts Express one from Lego, though I'm not sure if Lego released the minifigs above specifically.

      Delete
    2. So it happens they really did and it was more than 10 years ago.

      Delete
    3. Though few sets were issued later as well. In 2010-2011 according to lego website

      Delete
    4. Oh, well it's weird that I don't notice them as much compared to super hero ones and Star Wars especially. Wouldn't be surprised if they released new ones though because of Fantastic Beasts.

      Delete
  2. You must be kiddin' 'cause there's 67 HP sets...
    Look at that :
    https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=S&catString=227

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad, I didn't look for them thoroughly. And most of sets are from 2000s so the majority of google results were about games.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I made a purchase at a thrift shop for 50 individualy sealed Harry Potter figs from XINH. Was wondering the possible worth and year of creation. Any info would help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment