DTB: Haul for May 22, 2017

Disappointed because NO DETROIT STEEL >.<


My haul for today: 
Captain America and Kamala Khan vs Super Adaptoid just for Kamala Khan tbh
A couple of single minifigs for MOCs and stuff
Decool Spider-Helicopter Rescue just for Power Man/Luke Cage but I rationalized to myself that there's an exclusive Mary Jane minifig and an exclusive bigfig Green Goblin glider.. Haha
and a new baseplate for my minifigs. 

Really sucks that none of my local stores had Detroit Steel. Now I have an excuse to go back and buy other stuff next time haha. Maybe next week or next next. I also saw some Enlighten sets but I didn't like the ones I saw, seems like some older ones; I would prefer War of Glory ones, but there were none.. There was that Enlighten set with the blue dragon minifig, but I decided to skip on that one and instead buy the baseplate because I don't really collect yellow skinned minifigs (hope that's not racist)

I'm really sad that I don't have a lot to share with you guys this week. I'll try to make a comeback next time! Some of the items on my wishlist are the grey DLP soldiers 8-in-1, the DLP Captain America 8-in-1 (for Bucky Captain America and Winter Soldier Stealth Suit Captain America), the DLP set with various DC and Marve sets that previewed some days ago, the bigger Avengers Tower (but not a lot of stores had this + the ones that did were overpriced) and of course Detroit Steel. Sucks though that not all of these are always there. (Also, that's just a portion of my wishlist, I'm still trying to collect some older Marvel figs/sets but I think I'll find those from collectors and not stores anymore.)

Review of both sets coming soon!

Comments