DTB DTB020: Marvel's Ka-Zar Minifig Preview

It's Tarzan! No. It's He-Man! No. It's Ka-Zar!!!


Initial version: you can see the red belt thing from He-Man.

Parts used:
Head, hair, legs: He-Man (Kopf)
Torso: Black armored Spartan (XINH)
Spear: GoT Ygritte (POGO/XINH)
Others: Generic

After erasing the red belt thing with the eraser. I just used the white part, the blue part can hurt/scratch the plastic.



My inspiration pictures. Still trying to get my hands on some new knife parts, don't wanna take them from my Drax haha. I was thinking of changing his hair piece as well, then I saw the picture on the right and it looked really similar so I stayed with the He-Man hair piece.

Now I'm just waiting for a sabretooth tiger fig that I can make into Zabu. (His Sabretooth tiger ally.)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

SOURCES:
http://www.paulmartinsmith.com/content/ka-zar-and-zabu-coloured-gerry-turnbull
http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Ka-Zar/Gallery

Comments

  1. Sir, suggest use the arms of POGO batman Caveman if you have, it has brown bracelets for third version, like the photo on the left, post pics -Ritche H

    is there also national book store there? NBS is a manila company. whwere are you HK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for the suggestion! Didn't even think of that! I'll try it when I can buy hehehe

      I'm from Manila hahaha

      Delete
  2. Hahaha kala ko foreigner heheheh - Ritche H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha nagstick lang to english para maintindihan din ng lahat, marami sa nagbabasa dito taga ibang bansa e :D

      Delete
  3. it might be a bit out of scale for u but the lion could work for zabu https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Qigong-legendary-animal-editon-2-CHIMAED-Super-Heroes-Minifigure-Building-Blocks-Bricks-For-Children-Gift-Kids/32760214417.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.nuW4yK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice I like it. If I see one for cheap, maybe I'll pick it up!! :D Thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment