Decool 10059-10064: TLNM Ninja Minifigs in Training Outfit Preview

A blog reader, Ric, and I were wondering where these guys came from a few hours ago. Now a seller has listed them as Decool.



10059 - Kai
10060 - Cole
10061 - Lloyd
10062 - Zane
10063 - Nya
10064 - Jay

Sweet armor.

Maybe my local store, AngeloMarcus will have them!! Let's see, because gosh there have been a lot of previews recently.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Decool really likes the sets if 6 figs.

    I guess they are based on Kendo suit Kai. I have that minifig by Lego ad it's really cool armor. If Decool will mold them nicely, I will grab them, despite not being Ninjago fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, I'm not a fan of Ninjago but I love these armors

      Delete
  2. I just received this set from AliExpress. I bought this 6x minifigure set because I wanted a version with the characters' hair pieces instead of the more common full Ninja hood (like those included with Lego 70618 Destiny's Bounty.) The base minifigures have the exact Ninja suit prints as those included with the Destiny's Bounty set. The difference with Decool's set are the hair pieces, different weapons, the Kendo armour, and the 4x4 stud mini-display.

    My set had 2x minor caveats. I had 2x tight hair pieces, which still worked with effort. And I had 2x damaged hands. If you have other clone minifigures, you will likely have spare black hands. Overall, I'm still very pleased with Decool's set. Prints are on par with genuine Lego, parts fit well, and the overall quality is very good despite my minor caveats.

    Love your blog! -- Especially your reviews! So I hope you do more of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment