DTB DTB041: Netflix Daredevil (Season 1 Homemade Suit) Minifig MOC

Inspired by JokerGamezz!!

Always loved this superhero. I hope we get the classic red one, like the one in the game, soon.

Parts used: 
Head - Some guy with a beard like that
Torso - Star Wars TFA First Order Crew
Everything else - Generic

The head was simply markered with Sharpie. Ideally, you should tape around the head to get a more consistent mask, but I personally got impatient and just used my hands directly. And sadly, I have shaky hands.. Hahaha DO NOT BE LIKE ME. BE PATIENT WITH YOUR MOCS!

Thinner marker would be better too for coloring the inside of that stud. 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Maybe better with acrylic paint with matte black color :) And you are right, use masking tape at the bottom part so that it will look straight. Good try though. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try paint next time hehe thanks for the suggestion! And yeah, glossy Sharpie doesn't look great but it's all I have for now. :(

      Delete

Post a Comment