Kopf KF338-KF341: Various Characters (Initially Seen From WM Brand) Minifigs Preview

We've seen these Kopf minifigs from WM already though..



KF338 - Valak from Conjuring 2
KF339 - Kratos from God of War


KF340 - Jason from Friday the 13th
KF341 - Juohmaru from Plawres Sanshiro

So who do you guys think is copying? Kopf? or WM? 

(Kratos looks different though, very different.)

I hope they stop copying each other though and put their efforts into different stuff for everyone's benefit!

Thanks to David for the heads up on these!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Seen the god of war guy u got at your local store listed on aliexpress as wm305

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he's WM305. Sorry I haven't updated about him, so many new previews and it got confusing for a while, especially since it seemed like Kopf and WM were releasing the same stuff, but turns out they were different..

      Delete
  2. I think I prefer the God of War figure that you previewed, rather than this new design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah looking closely, I think I prefer the WM God of War more, but at least this one's obviously different from WM's, because those other previews are kinda identical to the WM ones.. haha

      Delete
  3. Ps just saw you say it got confusing haha I am feeling that when I try and organise which figures to put in my basket on Aliexpress, as they will only list 3 or 4 as being available from a wave, so then have to wait for the rest and keep checking to see which are now listed.

    Btw If Xinh bring out loads of new waves, I am going to struggle and my money will be gone xD as Pogo have been rinsing me!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man phheeew.. It's a hassle but I guess it's better than not having minifigs to organize in the first place HAHA

      And yeah man, all these spending.. but at least the designs are nice.. Few years back, I would've spent money on the same old characters for SY builds, and I was willing to pay because there really were no other new stuff hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment