Decool 0280, 0281, 0288: Bane, Hulk, and Thanos Bigfigs Preview

DECOOL IS BACK!


Decool 0280 - Bane from TLBM
Decool 0281 - Hulk from Thor Ragnarok

Decool 0288 - Thanos

Back at making bigfigs! Yay!

I liked the Hulk bigfigs quality from this Decool set so I have high hopes for these ones!

For Philippine based readers, AngeloMarcus Greenhills should have these soon! Feel free to comment or pm me for some directions or something! And share your thoughts below too or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I wonder what is between 0282-0287!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful news! I almost buy the Lepin set to get the Bane only, but something telling me to stay put and wait, and yes, this is an awesome release from Decool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sales for that set will probably go down because of this Hahahaha but yeah, patience is good!! <3

      Delete
  3. it pays to be patient i guess, will there be a KILLER CROC big fig from TLBM sets? ritche H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! I'll update as soon as I see him online hehe

      Delete
    2. Any idea when these will be released?

      Delete
    3. Within the month probably, but I'm not certain of course. Just stay tuned with your preferred stores :D

      Delete

Post a Comment