DTB DTB044: Hellfire aka James Taylor James (Marvel Secret Warriors) Minifig MOC

Well he seemed easy enough to do. 

You might know him as the Inhuman villain in Marvel's Agents of SHIELD which I didn't like as much because I prefer his comics version. But the show did get his look at least!

Just a darker picture lol

I actually want a shorter fire chain for him, but all I had was this one from the Ghost Rider set..

While on display, I just gave him this until I get him a shorter chain.

Parts used:
Hair - Han Solo
Head - Imperial Officer (Or any generic one)
Everything else - TFA Han Solo (or use any similar attire)

Reference pictures:

Did I do a good enough job? Or do you think you can do better?

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
http://www.writeups.org/hellfire-marvel-comics-secret-warriors/
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Taylor_James_(Earth-616)

Comments

  1. Maybe a head with a beard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! A Star-Lord/Bucky head would be nice because the beard's not too thick but there's still the facial hair visible hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment