Duo Le Pin DLP515: Spider-Man Homecoming Mini Builds with Vulture Wings Preview

Well at least SY is doing alright through DLP? Or is it still not enough?


DLP515A - Iron Man Mech

DLP515B - Vulture

DLP515C - Spider-Man
DLP515D - Robber

Well this is a good way to get the Vulture wings, + DLP quality is usually great so this Vulture might be enough. 

EXCEPT I don't see the circle things behind the usual Vulture, so this might be a smaller build. 

Thanks to Ric for the heads up on this set!!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I think those circle things on Vulture's wings are there, I'm not sure though, because if you look at the wings closely, they seem to have a curved part..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm yeah hopefully! I didn't notice that curve there! Haha I'll try to pick up my own then review it! :D

      Delete
  2. May circle part in the back of the wings, maybe that's the circle part. baka nakadikit na sa likod?

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys Duo Le Pin, IRONMAN MARK 47 noted/ must have. for Team ironman collectors - ritche H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is it a must have? I mean, didn't XINH (and Lepin but not so good) already release MK47? :o Or are tney different?

      Delete

Post a Comment