Kopf KF320: Elvis Presley Minifig Review

First previewed here with Pennywise and Leatherface.

A great minifig if you ask me. Great accessories. Printing and plastic quality are also great! 

The cape also has shiny designs and I think it works perfectly. One of the best, unique capes I've ever seen! 

Closer look. It's a great cape, but I guess it's also up to your personal preferences!

Yay for back prints even if the fig has a cape!

Side prints too!


And a very interesting alternate face that gives us a singing look!

TL;DR - Surprisingly one of my favorite minifigs, mainly because of the cape and accessories. I like how Kopf put effort into this fig. A must-have! 

I can already imagine people getting this from AngeloMarcus Greenhills just for the cape, or guitar, or mic already hahaha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Actually just got this guy the other day. He's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man! I love it, and I'm not even an Elvis fan! Haha

      Delete

Post a Comment