Kopf KF324: Hybrid Spider-Man + Deadpool Minifig Review

First seen here, along with WM's own Spider-Pool hybrid..


Printing quality is good. No problems with that. Good plastic quality too.







I'll let the pictures do the talking. If you like the design, then he's worth getting. If you're no fan of the hybrid craze, then feel free to NOT buy him as well.

Buy him or not, I don't think you'll be disappointed..

It's interesting how bootleggers got to this idea of hybrids.. Still, I'm glad AngeloMarcus Greenhills had him in stock, so I can see how Kopf modifies WM's ideas or vise versa.. Hahaha

I also reviewed the other two hybrids that have come out already.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Every side is printed. I wish every manufacturer could do it like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! That's why I love DLP cause they can make all-sides-printed figs.. Hopefully more bootleggers follow them

      Delete

Post a Comment