Kopf KF347: Rick and Morty's Mr Meeseeks Minifig Review

First previewed here!




Well he seems to bulky to be a Mr Meeseeks, but at least the face seems right. Other than that comment, there's not much else to say about him.. It'll be up to your preference now haha

I'm just glad AngeloMarcus Greenhills has them; it'd be interesting for me to get them in bulk and make a diorama with a lot of Mr Meeseeks trying to help someone, but I don't have the cash for that sort of army right now haha

(I just recently saved up for the SY Extended Avengers Tower hehe)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 


Comments

  1. is there Dr Strange and New 52 superman lego available at angelmarcus greenhills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they still have them, BUT if a bootlegger released it, most likely the at least HAD it. Go ahead and check them out! Also on Sunday, there's a local bootlego collectors mini convention at GH too in case you're interested. (Assuming you're Filipino)

      Delete
  2. Hope they make that face in flesh. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment