POGO PG239, PG240: New Kamala Khan and Classic Mandarin Minifigs Review

The last two from this set that I haven't reviewed!

The Kamala Khan fig wasn't as welcome to me as the Mandarin. I've wanted a classic Mandarin fig for a while now and this one's nice for me. The Kamala Khan on the other hand, well I was already happy with the official one but I think this one is more accurate to her look in the comics! Printing and plastic quality wise, I've got no issues; only one thing. Kamala's leg-hip printing.. It's not aligned, which is the usual case with bootleggers honestly.. I find it really annoying, but that's what you get for getting bootlego..

My POGO Kamala Khan only had one arm with printing.. Error or is it really like that? Please do share info if you guys have both arms printed or just one as well. 

No alternate faces.


So which do you prefer? Maybe if POGO added the new scarf mold for Kamala Khan in red, it would've made her a better fig, but oh well. 

TL;DR - If you want another Kamala and another Mandarin, then get these two. They're pretty good. Although I know some people wouldn't want these two anymore because they've been released before.

Thankfully, even if they've been released already, AngeloMarcus Greenhills, my store, still gets them for sale yay!!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. No her arm is meant to be like that, she has a bracelet on her left arm but her right is bare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah cool! Good job to POGO then for copying that detail from the comics too!

      Delete

Post a Comment