POGO PG729: First Order Stormtrooper with Shield and Baton Review (Possibly TR-8R)

In his preview picture, he didn't come with accessories, thankfully, he actually has some!


No issues on the front.




The back has those weird plastic smudged on them too, just like some recent WM and POGO releases. They look erasable but still an inconvenience..

Other than those issues, I'll let the pictures do the talking. 

For me though, this guy is a must-have. Especially for army builders! Hopefully you guys will have better quality ones though!

AngeloMarcus Greenhills at least lets you see the figs in the pack before paying, so you can see if your fig has defects etc., but my eyes deceived me again hahaha! Not the store's fault of course, and to an extent, not mine, but POGO's actually.. (Although I could've avoided the issue, but still, it shouldn't be an issue.)

Oh well, bootlego will always have issues. At least in the near future, and in my opinion.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments