POGO PGPJ1001, PGPJ1002: World War II Guns for Minifigs Preview

Shameless editing of POGO's label.. 


.. but shameless copying by POGO too.. Haha

Hopefully they're really colored like in the picture.

So the second picture has glossier black..? Is that it?

I don't know if AngeloMarcus Greenhills will get these, but they have some of the other POGO accessories, so just stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. If they do come in two colours I'm interested but I have bought other sets that show 2 colours but the actual item was a single colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I heard the same about some guns like that, which is why I can't confidently say that these ones will be two-colored until I see them in person :(

      Delete
  2. These are now available on aliexpress so I ordered some. If they are just a single colour I will be asking for a refund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should because the pictures clearly show different colors

      Delete
    2. The seller me a pic of an actual piece and they are 2 colours

      Delete

Post a Comment