WM Brand WM237: Poptropica's Dr. Hare Review

Well I wasn't aware of Poptropica until I saw the preview for this guy


Plastic quality seemed.. worse than usual (for WM standards) but it't not bad at all. The gloss and feel seemed different for me, although others might prefer it. The face is also an interesting face, and the torso has minimal printing, but it's not bad. Although I'll leave the pictures for your preference.


Well at least there's back printing!

No alternate face.

TL;DR - I feel like getting the fig as a mascot for your other minifigs is enough reason to buy this guy. If you don't want mascots and you're not a fan of Poptropica, then this is a pass. Well actually, I'm no minifig expert who tells you what to buy and what not to buy, just buy what you want! We all have our own preferences! I'm just here as some sort of guide! :D

Thankfully, even though he's not a big time character, at least not here in the Philippines, AngeloMarcus Greenhills still has him in stock for those interested [here in the Philippines].

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments