WM Brand WM301: Michael Scofield from Prison Break Minifig Review

First previewed here!


Honestly...... wtf is that?? Hahaha In terms of plastic quality, I've got no issues here. I don't know why there are dots on his head, maybe it's trying to replicated the short hair style Michael has. The pants are simple too, but they don't look like something you'd see from a minifig. The torso though... It's printed well but the design is just horrible.. At least for me. What do you think?




The arms look better at least. Still not great, but better than the torso..


Back print. Still that messy tattoo set up..


https://br.pinterest.com/explore/michael-scofield-tattoo/?lp=true

That's him in the show. Did WM get the look?
(In my opinion, no they didn't.)

TL;DR - Look at the pictures. It's not a buy for me, but maybe some of you guys might like it. Still glad that my local store AngeloMarcus Greenhills has this guy, I can see myself using him for MOCs, especially that head!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments