WM Brand WM353: Naruto Minifig Review

First previewed here!

One of the better anime figs if you ask me! I love the detail on this guy! The only problem for me are:

these sleeves..
I have always been annoyed at figs with these kinds of arms/prints.. But at least it's not as bad as Jessica Jones' (my first KOPF fig, although other than the arms and kinda off face, she was great!)

Nothing much on the sides.

Sadly, no back prints..

TL;DR - Plastic is good. Printing is great, in the front, but at the back and on the arms, it's unsatisfactory.. Still good enough for front display though, especially for Naruto fans.

If the MOTU characters suddenly got a bigger set preview, maybe Naruto characters will also have one? Don't get your hopes up though, but it is a possibility. And when they do make some, I'm sure AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have them quick, and I'll be able to review them to you guys too!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Yours have hands clutched completely unti arms. I got 2 of them and both have thos problem.
    Did you push hands in by yourself?

    Jmulp Naruto is still better I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was hard to push too, but I used a shield accessory to push the hand evenly. Be careful though because it might break the arm, like what happened to my Firestorm.... I'll post about it soon (But I didn't use a shield when i pushed Firestorm's hands)

      Delete
  2. would love to see more anime figures done in atleast the same quality as the super heroes etc be great to get a decent set for one piece, attack on titan and one punch man the aot figs seem like a no brainer 2 bodies prints and different faces and hairstyles would make a great 6 or 8 piece helluva army builder too i would cover my ceiling with em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn man that's such a great idea!! I'd love to see AoT figs too!

      Delete

Post a Comment