XINH 727-732: SDCC Vixen, Netflix Elektra, Mister Terrific, and More Minifigs Review

First previewed here!


XINH 727 - SDCC Vixen
XINH 728 - CW Arrowverse Green Arrow
XINH 729 - CW White Canary
XINH 730 - Mister Terrific
XINH 731 - Netflix Elektra
XINH 732 - CW Black Canary

Just missing two from the set! (Iron Fist and Green Lantern)


Let's start with the sisters first. I love White Canary's design. The only thing I dislike is how the face mask is printed, it's cut off quite badly. Other than that, she's great! Black Canary on the other hand is meh. I don't know if the Decool one is better though. Her face looks off, and the torso looks too detailed, that it's bad.. Hahaha. But her hair mold is new, at least to me.


Side prints.


Really my first time to see Black Canary's hair mold.


White Canary with the win, again. Not so nice alternate fac,e but still better than nothing!


Now for Vixen, Green Arrow, and Mister Terrific.
I have no problems with any of them. I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Detailed side prints for Green Arrow and Mister Terrific.


Green Arrow didn't come with a quiver piece, but at least it's printed. (Though others might have preferred nothing to be printed there.)


Yay! They all have alternate faces! Even Mister Terrific!


Last is Elektra. She's the only one from Marvel in this set of 6 figs. I feel like her skin is too dark, but I guess that's preference. I also think her pants are too light, but they're not bad too anyway.


Side view.


Back view.


No alternate face. AND yes, it's a red head with printed on skin. I was actually surprised; they did the usual on White Canary but for Elektra they did this. When you look from the front, it looks fine; the hair covers the sides [from the front] pretty well. But if you look from behind or from the side, you'll see the red and it doesn't look too nice..


XINH 731 on the left and DTB015 on the right. Which do you prefer?
(I prefer the XINH one lol, but I also had fun making DTB015)
(Except for the all red head, but at least the red covers her full lower face.)

TL;DR - A great set from XINH. Get it. ASAP.
Glad that my local store AngeloMarcus Greenhills got them early. They also have Iron Fist and Green Lantern in stock already, but I've been busy with school.. I'll pass by during the weekend though for my usual haul and [more] reviews!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I like your Elektra better however it looks more like the Jennifer Garner version lol. I thought the comic version had black hair with all red leotards and bandana. Enlighten has a female hair model piece with a bandana in their Legendary Pirates sets fyi:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks :D And yeah I'm always on the lookout for possible Elektra hair pieces (those with bandanas, didn't know Enlighten had one, so I'll be on the lookout for that! Thanks! :D )

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well she's Greek haha but compared to comics version, she seems to be more light skinned.. Not too much of an issue for me anyway. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment