XINH 737, 739, 741: Hogun, Malekith, and Moondragon Minifigs Review

Whole set is this!

Hogun, Malekith, and Moondragon. 
Hogun is one of the Warriors Three (Fandral and Volstagg were made by XINH too, and they were also great.) 
Malekith is a villain to Thor, this one is the one from Thor Dark World
Moondragon is Drax' daughter in the comics; she doesn't appear in the movies, at least not yet. 

I will let the pictures do the talking here, because their prints and plastic are great and there's nothing else to say! Special mention to Malekith who is now one of my favorite minifigs!

A bit meh about Hogun's weapon.. They should've included a better mace mold, but hey, I did the same with my Flag-Smasher MOC.

Side prints. Special mention to Malekith's side leg prints! Good job in both details AND alignment! One thing I don't like is Moondragon's side. I hoped they gave her side prints because it just looks off..

Back prints. I love that Malekith got an extra face! 
I got the wrong picture though, but his alternate face is: 

The others have been reviewed here!

TL;DR - Great set. Doesn't disappoint. Must-have. Much better than POGO's recent releases. POGO has been doing bad, again.. They're so inconsistent while XINH is here consistently getting better, and this set is proof of that!

Comments

  1. Malekith is from Thor: The Dark World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah and I just wanted say that: I really like your blog ! Please continue like that .
    Greetings from Paris <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I got confused a bit there because I'm so hyped up for Ragnarok hahaaha and thank you! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment