POGO PG1071-PG1078: Various Horror Minifigs from CMF and Other Themes Preview

Advanced Happy Halloween!
[Assuming they get released before Halloween]


I posted about some of them already!

Currently adding names.
PG1071 - Wacky Witch (CMF) (Hope she comes with a cat)
PG1072 - Jack Skellington
PG1073 - Zombie
PG1074 - Spectre
PG1075 - Headless Horseman (Scooby Doo)
PG1076 - Werewolf (CMF)
PG1077 - Vampire (CMF)
PG1078 - Vampire Bride 

So I'm pretty sure AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have these. I have to check them out soon before Halloween really arrives [but only if POGO really does release them before Halloween] and they lose stocks.. Though they do restock a lot though especially for the newer sets.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I want these but I am scared about the pogo quality after your last few reviews. Guess I'll wait for your next review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too actually. I'll review them as soon as I get them! So stay tuned! You'll find out if I have them when I post about my hauls hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment