POGO PG1073, PG1076, PG1077: Horror Themed CMF Minifigs Preview

We saw Vampire Bride and Jack Skellington previewed here.


PG1073 - Zombie

PG1076 - Werewolf? 

PG1077 - Dracula?

Honestly, I only recently got interested in official CMFs and so I'm not familiar with their names.. or most official minifigs/sets actually haha

Scrapping my Werewolf by Night MOC because this head is so much better than using Manbat's.. Hahaha

AngeloMarcus Greenhills will most likely have these soon. I bet they'll get it even before Halloween because they're fast like that haha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. OH EM GEE. I want that Wolfman head/hair piece a million times, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment