POGO PG259: Winter Soldier with Chrome Arms and Face Mask Minifig Review

He's the second to the last here that I haven't reviewed yet!


He comes with this sniper. Meh. Not a fan of these big guns with my superhero figs. Although they do look great, I really just don't find them suitable for my superhero figs.


The mask looks great, but the torso is meh.. It seems so dull... Plastic quality is alright; it's not as good as XINH though.
Face mask kinda reminds me of New Goblin from Spider-Man 3.. MOC worthy? Hmmm.


Yeah he has chrome arms. Sadly, the red star isn't as aligned to the middle as I would like. I hope it's an isolated case.


Nothing on the other side.


He also comes with back printing and an alternate face!

An okay minifig. If you don't have Winter Soldier, then this one is a great buy, even though I think the CA:WS and/or CA:CW Winter Soldiers are better. Still not bad though at least.

You should also check out WM's chrome-armed Winter Soldier which I personally prefer. Although if possible, just get both!

Didn't even know it had chrome arms. If you just buy online, [most of] his pictures don't show chrome arms, or at least the chrome design isn't obvious. I think the chrome arm makes a big difference in choosing to buy this one or not, so making us know about it should've been POGO's move. Luckily, I buy from AngeloMarcus Greenhills, my local store, and they display their minifigs for sale so I saw asap that the arm was chrome!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Hi, do you have doubles of your superhero minifigures? If u have, can you sell them to me? I collect those minifigs and some of them are hard to find nowadays unless you buy those large sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope sorry, I really only get one of each for the most part. I suggest searcing for local collectors FB groups that might have rare figs you can buy or even sell your own stuff. I joined one last April locally and that's where I got a number of the older figs that have been hard to get :D

      Delete

Post a Comment