Sheng Yuan SY896, SY899, SY912, SY913: Various Nexo Knights Sets Preview

Thanks to Muhammad for the heads up on these!


SY896 - The Heligoyle ?

SY899 - Knighton Castle ?

SY912 - Custom?

SY913 - Custom?

Why did I put question marks? 1) because I'm not too familiar with the Nexo Knights theme and 2) because sometimes, they might seem like clones, but SY (or other brands) remove or add other stuff into the set. 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I'm totally going to get the Knighton Castle and turn it into Asgard. It even kinda looks like a Jack Kirby building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn that's a great idea! I wish I had the cash and space for one too hahah

      Delete

Post a Comment