WM Brand WM339: Val-Zod Superman Minifig Review

First previewed here!


EVEN THE PREVIEW PICTURE HAS CROOKED EYE-MOUTH ALIGNMENT!
Well other than the bad face, everything's fine.


Side print.


Back view.


At least the alternate face is alright! Yay!

Alright job by WM. Hoping to see more from them and more improvements too!

The face was really just disappointing because I wanted to use it for my Blade MOC..It's funny though that I didn't even notice it even though AngeloMarcus Greenhills had it on display.. Haha

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I recommend the Power Man head for Blade, as it just looks like he's wearing his trademark sunglasses anyway. I've got one I made at home that I can't believe I don't have a photo of. It's made with Power Man's head, Nick Fury's body for the black leather, plus a black material coat, and I think the hair from Falcon, if I remember right? Plus a generic sword.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that too but I wanted an "angry" face instead of a smiling/cocky type of face. Wish we had more faces like Power Man with shades but without the smile and the silver band above the shades..

      Delete
  2. True. There’s always the War Machine face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment