WM Brand WM341: Bullseye Batman Minifig Review

Previewed here

I'll go ahead and say it, in terms of quality (more on print though), this has got to be one of the best, if not the best, that I've seen from WM. Again, in terms of print and plastic quality. For the design, well that's pretty subjective and relative. 

Nothing on the sides.

The back printing is also great in terms of quality. There's some dirt or something at the back, but you can just wipe it away. 

Here's a maskless picture though. Horrible? Yeah I guess. Interesting to have those white eye dots though LOL!

The alternate makes up for it thought thankfully! 

Great great great minifig from WM. In terms of quality, at least. I hope they keep up the good work.

I hope to see more! I kinda feel bad for most of my readers because you guys are locked with just buying from online versus actually seeing them in person before buying like I can with AngeloMarcus Greenhills and so I wish that WM continues this so that we know to expect great even though we don't see them live..

Also, the design comes from Shamrockminifigures and he did a great job with the design. It's a shame it's cloned without credit, and so I'm doing my part to give these designers credit at least.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments