DTB DTB060: Tar Baby (Marvel's Morlocks) Minifig MOC

A very very very unknown character, but why not.


In an episode in the 1990 X-Men cartoon, Tar Baby and a couple other mutants appeared and fought with Scott and Jean who were on a date.


Parts used: 
Head, arms - Faker (from Kopf)
Others - Generic

I decided to make him because 1) I'm not a MOTU fan and I didn't plan on keeping the Faker fig that I had anyway and 2) around the time I got Faker, I was watching the X-Men 1990s series and this episode came up and I saw the resemblance.


I think his comics/616 version has a different look, but very far from this cartoon one which was a good way to make use of my Faker minifig.

Here's his wiki page in case you're interested!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Source: 
X-Men 1990s cartoon series

Comments

  1. one of my favs of urs this looks great and x men tas is classic great use of that ugly faker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I really just had to do something with that horrible Faker fig haha

      Delete
  2. just looking at the motu review ram man would make a good slab from the nasty boys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment