JLB 3D1901-3D1906: Previously Released Iron Man Minifigs Preview

Cool?


JLB 3D1901
JLB 3D1902

JLB 3D1903
JLB 3D1904

JLB 3D1905
JLB 3D1906

NOTE: JLB3D1902, THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE BLEEDING EDGE DOES NOT COME WITH THE BLEEDING EDGE HEAD AND JUST COMES WITH A TONY STARK HEAD.

These have been out for a while now, but obviously the SY ones came out even way before! JLB quality isn't great, just so you know. The Bones armor though might be really hard to get, so at least JLB offers an alternative even though it's not the best brand out there.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. ...and so I continue to wait for an Iron Man-minifig that I could use to build an Iron Punisher-MOC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. The moment I saw the picture of the comic, I wanted to make my own minifig already but the torsos still look cloth-ish and not armor-ish haha

      Delete

Post a Comment