Kopf KF365-KF367: Foxmask, Patrick Bateman, and Jack from Horror Movies Minifigs Review

First previewed here!


KF365 - Foxmask from You're Next
KF366 - Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
KF367 - Jack Torrance from The Shining

Three well made minifigs EXCEPT for some quality control issues. Well just one actually, my Patrick Bateman comes with 2 of the same legs.. Hahaha Other than that, they're great, in terms of plastic and print quality!


There are their weapons. Also, a Mjolnir for Jack makes him a very overpowered horror character.. HAHAHA JK, but it's nice to have a black version of Mjolnir!


Great print on this 2x1 tile too.


Nothing on the sides.


Back view.

No alternate faces. Also, Foxmask's head is just plain black.

I don't get why bootleggers love these horror themed minifigs, but I'm sure the horror fans are happy with it!

Got these from AngeloMarcus Greenhills some days ago, just a few days after Kopf previewed them and that really impresses me since other brands preview stuff then it takes them weeks to release them for real..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Probably not the place to ask this but I am fairly new to this minifigure stuff. I went over some of your older posts and I found the Big Elephant JX1070 post. Any chance you know where I can them? I want the Thing mostly and I cant find it on Aliexpress nor ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, Big Elephant/JX brand isn't too available on AliExpress.. Although if it's The Thing you want, I think Decool released one way before (both in bigfig and minifig form); maybe you have some Ebay sellers selling him.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I found those but they are up there in price. I figured that the set would be cheaper than the single one. Thanks again

      Delete

Post a Comment