POGO PG1089, PG1090: Chestburster Victim and Ripley from Alien Franchise Minifigs Review

First previewed here!

If you're also wondering where the xenomorph minifig is, well go check my review here!
On the left is PG1089 aka the Chestburster Victim and on the right is PG1090 aka Ripley. I'll just be referring to them as Victim and Ripley respectively hahaha. 
I think these two are one of the more decent POGO figs. Printing's great, as you can see. Plastic quality is fine as well. An issue I had is that Ripley's head is too tight that it was hard to remove, but I bet I can remove it soon with the help of more friction or something; for now, I don't really need to remove the head anyway haha

So Ripley comes with the classic pulse rifle that the Alien franchise made popular. We actually saw this as Captain Cold's Freeze Gun in my review. Great mold actually.

Side prints. Ripley's other arm has a watch.

Back prints. If you think Victim's back doesn't make sense, then wait just a bit because I'll show you something later. Although it is possibly what his back should really look like. No comments on Ripley about the back except I wish she came with an alternate face; what you see is what you get. 

So the back of Victim, for me, is actually the pre-birth of the xenomorph. It doesn't make sense for me if the back of Victim has the hump which lead to my conclusion that the back torso of Victim is actually a pre-birth print. The face also adds to this back-is-pre-birth argument because he's still not suffering and just feeling sick.

Two in one Victim minifig? Yay! Both are also very good in quality, both print and plastic. Better than the usual POGO. 

AngeloMarcus Greenhills released the three Alien themed minifigs last weekend, and if POGO releases more, then I bet AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have them asap as well!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. u could get a few victims and change hair legs and make use of both sides of the print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! That would be a very sad and horrifying scene to see hahaha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Agreed. Lots of people seem to be interested, hopefully the bootleggers notice

      Delete
  3. Still no Colonial Marines. Though I live in hope. Did you also say Predators were rumoured?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup!! https://customizeminifiguresintelligence.wordpress.com/2017/10/30/pogo-predator-minifigure-coming-soon/

      Delete
    2. That’s amazing! Looks so good in the prototype! Puts my MOC predators to shame.

      Delete

Post a Comment