WM Brand WM225: Valek from The Conjuring Minifig Review

First previewed here!

Creepy? Well, yeah to an extent. I really like the design of this fig, and even the printing and plastic, except there seem to be some quality control issues. For some reason, the fig looks "used" even though it came straight from the bag..

See. Scratches on the leg print. Scratches and/or smudges on the torso.


Nothing on the side. She comes with a knife too. Or should I say "it"? Hahaha

She has an alternate face and I think it's perfect. That's her face when she's on the picture, on the painting.

Oh and the hood isn't as plain as you think. There's grey printing right in front of the face!

Great design. Poor execution. Although mine could be an isolated case. Also, WM is improving I think so I expect to see better figs soon! 

Alright, today's Sunday and I think I can pass by AngeloMarcus Greenhills later, finally!!! Can't wait for a new haul.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments