WM Brand WM349: Lost Boys Paul Minifig Review

His whole WM set was previewed here!

Plastic quality is alright. Better than the average WM, in my opinion. Printing is... different? It's not as sharp or clear, but I'm not sure if that's part of the design or not; it's not bad at all though.

Nothing on the side.

*sigh* no back print. Not even the usual back shirt/jacket torso design.. At least we get an alternate, human face though.

Well generally, if you're a Lost Boys fan, I think you'll identify the character almost immediately as your Lost Boys character. 

For me, since I haven't watched the movie yet, I can't relate, but I still like the fig. I'm already thinking of using it for MOCs! Haha

I'm almost certain that AngeloMarcus Greenhills will release their whole set soon so just stay tuned for my reviews if I get them!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

Post a Comment