DTB DTB070: Fighter One (Marvel Filipino Superhero) Minifig MOC

Part of Marvel's Triumph Division.


Triumph Division is stationed in Manila in the Marvel 616 universe and I already made their leader, twice, Red Feather. I find the team really interesting and it's not even because I'm from the Philippines lol. I even think the whole team is a bit disrespectful because of my country's culture because the heroes don't seem to be good representations of the country, etc etc. I just find the team really interesting like a lot of other unpopular superheroes! Haha!


Parts used: 
Head - Batman (then markered red the bandana)
Torso - Topless with red on the bottom part
Legs - Generic with red on the waist
Others - Generic

He doesn't have a lot of pictures online..

The Triumph Division!

I hope to complete the team at some point! Wishing Man seems easy, we'll see!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
http://www.comicscube.com/2010/06/marvels-filipino-superheroes-or-why-its.html
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Fighter_One


Comments