DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (December 7, 2017)

Haul days, my favorite days!!

Store had lots of new stuff today!! Getting ready for Christmas, I'm sure a lot of kids (and adults too of course) will be happy to receive minifigs!

Sorry for bad lighting but here's my haul! 

Godzilla is good so far! Plastic seems different from others, but not bad in my opinion, I'll examine it more within tonight or tomorrow! Also, white teeth!! Yay, shame on the Xenomorph ahaha!

Alright they'll be here in this moon cake tin until I finish reviewing them which I'll be doing throughout these coming days! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. hello there im looking forward to the Galactic Marine figure review and nice haul man

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment