DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (December 18, 2017) and New XINH Set List Page on the Blog

Yay for today!

The store's busy this season of course!

I'll be prioritizing the Predator and Orange Godzilla because they're the show-stealers! 

Also, in case you missed the post on my Facebook page, I recently made a XINH minifigs set list that acts as a XINH minifig database with all the XINH minifigs so far. Hopefully it'll help collectors check their missing stuff, MOCers for picking parts, and other people too!

Also, a POGO set list is in the works and should be up within 24-48 hours. I overestimated my time and thought I could be done by today, but there are just a lot of POGO minifigs.. Still, I'll do my best!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I dunno but, they seem to sometimes ignore inquiries via messenger. I hated it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sad :( It's probably because they get a lot of messages, at least I assume. I recommend visiting the store because once you're there, they're very welcoming. The lack of replies is probably because their computers in the store are used for other stuff other than their Facebook, at least based on what I've seen at least..

      Delete
  2. Is there any chance for you to re-sell minifigs? Willing to buy haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, sorry I don't sell. If you're from the Philippines, I really recommend just going to AngeloMarcus. I'd love to try re-selling too for some extra income, but I'm afraid I don't have the time and the logistics behind selling and communicating and all that other business stuff might be too much for me; I don't wanna ruin the blog's name by being a bad seller.. Haha

      Delete
  3. Hello, where did you buy all of the minifig?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AngeloMarcus Greenhills is a store in a mall here in the Philippines and that's where I get all my figs. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment