POGO PG1149, PG1169, PG1171-PG1175: Voltron Minifig and Masked Rider/Kamen Rider Minifigs Preview

Your wishes were granted?


PG1149 - Voltron

PG1169 - Kamen Rider
PG1171 - Kamen Rider
PG1172 - Kamen Rider

PG1173 - Shocker Soldier
PG1174 - Shocker Soldier
PG1175 - Shocker Soldier

Not too sure about the exact names though..

I'm pretty sure AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have these guys soon, so stay tuned for reviews as soon as I get these guys from them!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Neeeeeeeed now. We need a legit optimus prime and Megazord!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man those would be great! Although there's Kre-O Optimus Prime in case you really want. I went into bootlego right after a short period of collecting Kre-O Transformer Kreons (aka Kre-O's minifigs) and I loved them! But bootlego's cheaper haha

      Delete
    2. LOL I actually have a Kreo Opt Prime but I want it in lego form.

      Delete
  2. Voltron is much better then the other one I've seen on aliexpress. Is this another pogo original?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, they just copied it elsewhere. I think I saw this design somewhere else some months ago, and it wasn't bootlego for sure.

      Delete
    2. The original version: http://www.herobloks.com/figures/13605/bunka-bricks/voltron

      Delete
  3. Okay, that Voltron looks pretty neat.
    Much like Jon Snow, I know nothing about the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I feel you, man! I didn't even know that Kamen Rider and Masked Rider were basically the same until just recently.. Haha (Masked Rider is basically the American one haha)

      Delete

Post a Comment