WM Brand WM438: The Mask Minifig Review


There's not much to say other than this is a good quality fig. WM is still using the same (I assume) manufacturer and I love them. Plastic and print quality are great, it's all just up to design preference now!

The back is simple. No side prints though, unfortunately, but at least the back legs still have even just minimal printing.

He comes with this smg which I've seen from SY minifigs, namely Sharon Carter. 

Maybe the manufacturer is related to Sheng Yuan? Since the quality is great. This is just speculation though. 

Well expect more reviews in the coming hours/days since I got a lot from AngeloMarcus Greenhills my last visit. Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments