WM WM391: Lord Batman (From Justice League Animated Series) Minifig Review



Another great fig. Great plastic and print quality!


Minimal side prints but they make the whole fig look good!


Simple back print too, which is welcome.

A new face for me. First time for me to see this one, but I like it. It's much better than faces with mouth then a big chunk of white or red or whatever the color of the helmets are. Good job, WM for this!

I hope WM keeps it up. I also hope they make more designs that aren't copied from third party designers so that there's more to choose from!

More reviews to come soon! Check my haul post from AngeloMarcus Greenhills in case you want me to prioritize any of them!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. The Justice Lords in LEGO would be awesome. I really hope they do Justice Lord Superman as a minimum, but the lot would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment