DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (January 8, 2018)

First haul for the year! Yay!

Great setup for the new arrivals!

Kinda wanna start my Clone Trooper collection.. I think I need to finish my Iron Man one first haha. 
Also, never knew Grevious looked so nice!

Just a funny pic. Typical Lepin with the wrong mold! Haha I'd love to have that though tbh!
(Referring to the Shoretrooper)

Proof of Iron Fist and Winter Soldier being POGO figs despite having WM labels. I also searched the net for signs of them being POGO but couldn't find anything. AngeloMarcus Greenhills gave me the answer.. Hahaha 

So there's my haul! With my messed up keyboard in the background.. hahaha

So I got the Slam Dunk ones, yay!

4 more Saiyans!

The "outliers" haha

Very weird though is that this Engineer, and him alone, came with an extra hand! This might not be big news, but since POGO has stopped supplying minifigs with extra hands and shipping them built already, this is still news..

Looking forward to a brick filled year!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Haha that shoretrooper's pretty cool, do you have a number or something for it per chance? Cant find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be included in Lepin's 05048 TIE Striker :D

      Delete
  2. Do they have most of the MCU figures? Planning to get Panther and Strange. Havent gone back to Gh since I got Age of Ultron ones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment