Lepin 03057: TLNM Custom Ninjago City Combined Rooms Preview

These look great!






I was actually just watching some of the TLG Ninjago City reviews and a thought I had was that the rooms or floors in that set could've been sold separately. I guess Lepin had the same thing in mind. Only thing is that these are different from the official ones, which I very much welcome. 

I think if you can, get the official (original Ninjago City, not this design) one because it seems like such a great set with unique molds and even unique building techniques. If not, well Lepin did release one but I'm not sure how many of the molds were cloned because Lepin is known for changing some molds into older ones.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Your lego is okay but i like your minifigures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set look great! the design would be a nice add on to the existing lego ninjago city sets. Is there a way to get the instructions to these sets? I could then purchase the actual LEGO parts to build them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment