POGO PG1216: Coco's Hector Minifig

A very interesting chra


Although I think the minifig is just okay.. The guitar is wrong. The fact that it's a minifig also kinda makes it hard to make him look skinnier like in the movie.

Check out Koruit's amazing looking Miguel here! But POGO also has one incoming!

I wonder when this one's coming out especially since POGO has been previewing lots of stuff that haven't been released yet.. I'm just hoping to get most of them from AngeloMarcus Greenhilsl soon, but I think it's also up to POGO to have them made asap.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. True the new Batman stuff still isn't released. I think this one looks good. Nice face, bones on the arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should have gone with the bone minifigure approach. Might look cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment