XINH 784: Agents of SHIELD' Mockingbird Minifig Review

The others were reviewed here. 
Here's the preview picture too!

The reason why I'm late with this review is because 1) she arrived late at AngeloMarcus Greenhills, probably because of XINH, and 2) I got a defective [but rare ;)] copy!

(Also I think the main head should be the other one, my bad! I'll still show it below though!)

So at first I was thinking that this Mockingbird is probably a battle scarred version, but I guess it wasn't! Plastic quality was great, and other than the front of the fig (minus the head), it's great too! 

My guess is that the black ink of the pad printer, or whatever they were using, ran out..
The side have printed SHIELD logos on it too which I love!
The black though is just printed, and not dual molded. I have no issues with this though compared to other figs with just slapped on rectangles as sleeves or gloves.

So that's the face that should be the main face. Again, there's a lack of black. The torso looks good though.

I don't hate getting this fig. In fact, I kinda appreciate it. Now I know that when XINH makes their figs, they don't print per part, but with the figs already assembled. I think I saw some TLG documentaries and they show parts being printed per piece.. Hmm. Is this a better way or is the per-piece-printing better? I don't know. Maybe it depends on their equipment and costs too.. I think XINH still makes good figs. I just got that one out of few bad figs from them.

See.

Got my replacement though, and she's amazing! I hope to see her in the show again!

Good fig to top off the set of other good Agents minifigs!

If you're from the Philippines and you get these issues when you buy from AngeloMarcus Greenhills, you can get them replaced as far as I know, just keep it in the bag for sure. I'd recommend checking the bag though before going home or opening it to have it replaced even before you make the purchase. I personally just bought another one because I like the feeling of having a rare, maybe even one of a kind, minifig! Haha!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments