XINH X0179: DC Minifigs from DCEU and CW Including Rick Flag, Prometheus, and More Preview

Something for the DC fans this time!


XINH 759 - Supergirl
XINH 660 - Prometheus
XINH 761 - Firestorm
XINH 762 - Slipknot
XINH 763 - Huntress
XINH 764 - Atom
XINH 765 - Rick Flag
XINH 766 - Emiko Queen

Supergirl came out way before in AngeloMarcus Greenhills and I already reviewed her. Only a matter of time until the store gets these ones then I'll review them too!
There's also a similar Firestorm that was released some time ago too. 
XINH also had an Atom (XINH 291) release before, but I'm not sure if it was released when XINH still had bad quality.
Also, rejoice DCEU fans, your most awaited Rick Flag is finally here!

Thanks to Dwayne for the heads up!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I was kinda hoping for some more Marvel as last time Xinh released DC. But oh well...maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do it alternately. I guess that's good so that everyone's happy hehe

      Delete
  2. I hope xinh made supergilr's martian manhunter and red tornado.
    How do you know about xinh and pogo last figures , they have official websites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if they have official sites inside China, but nothing out here for us. I just know about them from various sellers and other fans/collectors!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Was definitely hoping for some more Marvel so this is disappointing, but i hope DC fans enjoy these figs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Huntress!
    Everything else kinda looks like repeats/rehashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I pretty sure all these figs (besides supergirl) are new here, but again I could be wrong.

      Delete
  5. The emiko queen figure is thea queen aka speedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's not Emiko, that's Thea queen from Arrow, I wish it was but the costumes are different

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only want huntress for the Bat family completion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment