New Duo Le Pin Bootleg Lego Spider-Man Minifig set

New Spider-Man set from Duo Le Pin. 


Duo Le Pin or DLP releases a new Spider-Man set. This is actually at least their second one that focuses on Spider-Man. I haven't had the chance to pick up this or the one before it but I will surely get it once I spot it. 

This set features characters from Spider-Man Spider-Verse story arc. They are as follow: 
Spider Armor MK III
Spider-Man India
Cyber Scarlet Spider
Cyborg Spider
Bruce Banner Spider-Man
Devil Spider
Secret War Spider-Man
The Spider-Man (Aaron Aikman)

If you didn't know, Duo Le Pin is apparently also owned by Sheng Yuan, just like bootlegger Sembo Block. Sheng Yuan is well known for their great minifig and brick quality compared to other bootleggers and I'm excited to see if Duo Le Pin will be just as good. 

STILL NO SYMBIOTE BLACK SUIT SPIDER-MAN?? 

Keep yourself  updated by visiting downtheblocks regularly or get updates from Facebook!

Sources:
Eurobricks for minifig names. 
Reddit user tommyjwall for clearer picture of the set.

UPDATE:
Even clearer picture:


Source:
Eurobricks


Comments

  1. Had no idea DLP belongs to SY, then no wonder their quality is superb. I've recently got DLP9032 Batmen and Supermen (it's it right to call them like that?) on different cars and motorcycles. Very decent as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too was surprised, I saw on Eurobricks that Sheng Yuan owns them. I've never tried DLP before, I thought it was crap and was just a Decool and SY loyalist but knowing that SY owns them + the backing of online reviews of new DLP sets, I would love to get my hands on them. Also, check above their's a new picture!

      Delete
  2. Anyone know when these come out?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment