Kopf KF207: He-Man Minifig Review

The best Kopf quality I've seen.




His axe thing is actually two pieces combined together. 

This is an amazing minifig. It's SY level. It's still weird that not all of KF exclusives are as good. I'll just call them KF exclusives since Kopf claims other brands as their own. An example of Kopf exclusives would be Jessica Jones, Classic Mystique (both of which are decent - good), and others like Marty McFly, Colonel Sanders, etc (who are horrible).

This one though is just worth the money. The only thing I dislike about it is the legs, the front looks great but looking at the sides make him look like he has painted on legs (which is true lol) but yeah, I think it would have been better if it were flesh legs with brown prints (if not side printed). 

Also, I just picked him up because I plan on using his parts for a MOC. Stay tuned! 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!



Comments

  1. Mine arrived just the other day; they're really well done, I thought.
    He-man's sword is of comical proportions.

    I don't recall Skeletor ever having a purple cape, but it looks pretty neat nonetheless.
    Would have been nice if they'd managed to pull off something for his ram-headed staff than just a plain grey staff.

    I'd love to see a She-Ra / Hordak follow-up.
    Hordak, in particular, if done with the same degree of effort, would be very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah hoping they make more He-Man themed ones. Not a fan but I'd love to see new parts and all too :D

      Delete

Post a Comment