DTB: AngeloMarcus Greenhills Haul (September 21, 2017)

Not a lot of pictures of the store because they still ended up a bit blurry!! 

AngeloMarcus' beautiful displays!

Just some of his Lepin/box sets. See those plastic bags below and at the left, those are minifig stocks! <3

Even the minifig accessorries are displayed!

Shaky hands and camera with no OIS = bad pictures..
My phone, a 3 gen old LG G3, is really making me feel a bit more insecure about my shaky hands hahaha because they're not super shaky anyway but shots still come out blurry. 
(Maybe because I flashed LineageOS on the phone which supposedly makes the camera worse but the phone faster, which I desparately needed haha)

Looking forward to a phone upgrade, but not anytime soon because it's out of the budget hahaha
I'll still try to take more pics next time despite the bad camera.. (under normal conditions of course, my photos under my lightbox are fine, or at least for me; I hope my review pics are fine for you guys)

Back to my haul. Reviews coming soon!

Mix of DC, Marvel, and TLNM!

If you guys are visiting Metro Manila anytime soon, feel free to pm me in Facebook for sooner replies about directions, inquiries, etc.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments