Kopf KF316: Masters of the Universe Faker Minifig Review

A bigger set was previewed here!

I'm not really a fan of the design.. I mean, I'm not familiar with He-Man, but the previous He-Man minifig was honestly a great minifig and this one compared to that one just doesn't look great.. Or maybe that's how he really looks like in the shows ( I doubt it ). Well I'll let the picture do the talking.

The sword might be reason enough to get this guy, and maybe the orange hair, cause those pieces seem unique!

Back view. 

I can see that they really tried to make him a decent figure. I mean, we have back prints even for the legs, and usually bad brands don't do those. So yeah, I'm not a fan of Masters of the Universe, but I loved the previous Kopf He-Man minifig and this one is just a pass for me.. The only reason for getting him is if you're gonna scrap him for parts or if you're a big MOTU fan.

I look forward to seeing others from the teased bigger set; hopefully AngeloMarcus Greenhills will have them soon so I can share my thoughts with you guys if I can!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. This nose is horrible! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. why didnt they copy the same face as the He-man afterall is a fake he-man?...hence FAKER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing... They would've just had to change the head itself and maybe the eyes but for some reason they chose to make a new, not-so-good face..

      Bootleggers are weird haha

      Delete

Post a Comment