Kopf KF933: Firestorm Minifig Review (Possibly from Dargo)

Yes, at first glance you already know that something went wrong.. Hahaha


The printing's not as solid as other minifigs, so I really don't recommend this guy in general because I'm sure other brands will make him as soon as TLG releases more info about their Firestorm. But he's not bad at all though!

So yeah, I tried pushing the hand inside, and I wasn't even pushing it too hard, then it broke off.. Now I can't remove the remaining hand in the arm.. What a shame..

The back view. Not the best, but not the worst.


Oh and he comes with an extra hand too, BUT I can't remove the remaning hand piece in the arm so I can't even replace it..

The flame hairpiece being red is a great piece though!

TL;DR - Get him for the hair, or if you want an early access to Firestorm. If not, then just wait a bit for other brands.

Also, I think this fig may come from Dargo because of the hands. Dargo hands have two of those plastic lines around them, as seen in my GOTG Vol 2 Dargo review

Also, please do share suggestions on how to remove the plastic from the arm!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. u could try a hairdryer and twisers/small pliers or just swap the whole arm save alot of time and effort the mcdonalds or flash figs is the 1st thing i can think of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I kinda tried that and yeah, easier choice would be to replace the whole arm since there are lots of red arms out there anyway. And besides, I'm not too big of a fan of this one and I really think more bootleggers will make him soon, so no worries haha

      Delete
  2. I've had that happen to me before. I've always managed to pull the broken hand out using tweezers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my tweezers couldn't get to the inside because I think the hand piece was too thick... :(

      Delete
  3. I just broke a hand like that on my new Iron Fist. I stabbed into the side of the hand stump with an xacto knife held perpendicular to the arm. Then just pried it out. Wear safety glasses in case you snap the blade! Also be very mindful of how you're holding the figure when inserting the blade. Make sure all your fingers are below where the blade will go if it slips past the hand stump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try that if I can find my xacto knife! Hhaha thanks for this, didn't even think of this one haha

      Delete
  4. If you happen to have a dremel tool with a small bit, you can grind the offending piece out. That's what I usually do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope sadly.. I think that replacing the arm with another red one would be the easiest to do.. and it's alright since bootlego is so much cheaper! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment