Lele 34010: Mini Vulture Wings with Minifig Review

From this set of 4. This was the only one interesting for me.




That's everything in the box


These are the stickers that I didn't use because meh.


Enlarged helmet print.. Armor that's covering the torso.. XINH's Vulture is the way to go.


Not a single print on the head.. haha


Behind the armor are those two studs for connecting to the wings.


This is the main attraction. I love the wings. Brick quality is alright too, much better than minifig quality. I think the size of these wings may be enough for a lot of people, espcially since the official/Lepin one is too big.


The back view.


Lele's on the left, Lepin's on the right.


Just a sneak peek of my [messy] set up. My three Vultures on top of my one [of 2] Lepin sets. (Yes, I only have two Lepin sets, this Ghostbusters HQ and the Vulture set.)

Review coming soon for the Lepin Vulture set, but I do recommend checking out the legit one first because that's better anyway.

TL;DR - This set is only worth getting because of the wings. And even then, the wings don't have those circle parts behind (like in the movie) which I find very interesting actually!

ADDED:

Instructions for those who want to make it themselves.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments